Magarpatta, Kalyan Bhel 30/5/2009

Places visited: Magarpatta, Kalyan Bhel
Date: 30/5/2009
Purpose: Picnic
Persons: Harshal, Juilee, Sayli

I went to Factory visit at Sanasvadi on Saturday. I returned back from there to Magarpatta at 3:00 PM. We have already decided that Juilee and Sayli will come to Magarpatta at 4:00 PM. I went upto Magarpatta Signal and picked them up. Then we came to JohnDeere TCI1. I showed them my old desk and the cafeteria and we sat and ate some Lays.

Then we went to TCI2. There also I showed them my desk and then we went to cafeteria and had some tea and then we sat there for a while discussing about John Abraham and Bipasha Basu.

Then we went to Aditi Garden and enjoyed a beautiful evening.

Then we went to Kalyan Bhel and had Shev-Puri, Utappa, Special Bhel, etc. And the Kulfi was too good.

Then we came back home with loaded stomach.

Comments