PizzaHut 16/6/2009

Places visited: PizzaHut
Date: 16/6/2009
Purpose: Timepass
Persons: Harshal, Juilee

It was one year after my Sakharpuda. Juilee was telling me since long that she had not eaten pizza since long. So I decided to celebrate this day in PizzaHut. I told Aai that we will not be eating in home that night.
I called up Juilee and told her my plan. She sweetly agreed.
I have already taken printout of PizzaHut coupons from office, but they were of no use as they were valid only on delivery and take-away.
I picked up Senapati bapat road bus from JohnDeere and got down at Balgandharva at 7:30 PM.
Juilee was also on her way.
I waited at PizzaHut. It is in KamlaArcade, somewhat opposite to the Sambhaji Bag, on Jangli-Maharaj Road.
Juilee came at 8:00 PM and she was having a very lovely Fulancha Guccha in her hand and one red rose. She gave those things to me. I felt little bit shy, because uptill then nobody gave me such flowers in the public place. Thodsa laajlo mi. hahahaha.
Then we went inside and sat on table and wished each other.
After chatting for some time, amhi parat ekmekanna angthya ghatlya. Majja ali.
Then we ordered for onion-tomato stuffed crust pizza. It was good. Tyachya kadela pan cheeze bharla hota. along with that, we also ordered Tangy Orange and Green Apple soda drinks. They were very tasty. Pizza ni khoop pot bharla. tari pan nantar ek Lemonade pyayla. Mag PizzaHut chya darashi ek ghanta bandhli ahe. Jar menu avadla asel taar ti vajvayachi aste jatana. Ti mi tin-char vela vajavli.
Then we went to Baskin-Robbins just next to PizzaHut. I ate Golden Litchi Pulp icecream.
Then we came home and slept like anything.
Expenses:
PizzaHut = Rs. 382 ( 1 Pizza + 3 drinks )
Baskin Robbins = Rs. 55 ( 1 icecream )

Comments