Sarasbag 8/6/2009

Places visited: Sarasbag
Date: 8/6/2009
Purpose: Timepass
Persons: Harshal, Juilee

I forgot to write this very memorable incident. On 8/6/2008, Me and Juilee first went on official outing before Sakharpuda. I took her to Sarasbag on that day.

So on 8/6/2009 also, I decided to meet here there. I came by car to office. I left office early to avoid traffic, and I reached sarasbag at 6:30 PM. I had given 7:30 PM time to Juilee. Juilee started from IBM and she was on her way. Till she arrived, I had bought, a nice mogryacha ( thodi aboli chi fula hoti tyaat ) gajra for here.

When she arrived, I gave her gajara and she gave me a lovely smile, as lovely as those mogryachi fule.

We went to the Ganesh Mandir and prayed. I prayed for Juilee's unlimited happiness. Then we sat on the same location, where we sat one year back. We chatted for a while and then left for the home.

Comments