Fadke Ganpati, Cafe Coffee Day 6/2/2010

Places visited: Fadke Ganpati, Cafe Coffee Day
Date: 6/2/2010
Purpose: Timepass.
Persons: Harshal, Juilee.

It was my birthday and Laxman Mama and Laxman Mami and Juilee chi aai and Ishan came to our home. I cut the cake at 4:35 PM and then everybody enjoyed cake + IdliSambarChatni. Laxman Mama brought laptop for his doubt solving. I solved all his doubts till 7:30 PM and then Mi and Juilee started for an outing.
First we dropped Laxman Mama and Laxman Mami to their home. Then Juilee and me went to Fadke Ganpati at Rajaram Pul signal. We spent some time their. My tongue was paining because of the temporary cap placed on my tooth. I was not able to talk much.
Then we were deciding to go somewhere else to enjoy a romantic evening. So we went to Cafe Coffee Day at Karve Road near Kothrud Bus Stand. This CCD is in the residential complex. It was a pleasent atmosphere. We sat outside the door and ordered an Irish Coffee and an Aztec. Irish Coffee tastes little bit lit coconut and whisky. Aztec is said to be the original coffee from the people who discovered it. We talked about songs, movies, people. Then Juilee went to the restroom and suddenly I thought of giving her a surprise! I asked waiter to serve a Cafe Latte with a heart shape foam on it.
When Juilee came back from the restroom, she sat besides me and I started stairing at her. I told her that I am seeing a chocolate heart in her face like they used to draw it on Coffee using Foam. After 10 minutes, waiter put the Latte mug with heart shaped foam in front of Juilee, she exclaimed wow! She was very happy. Again we chated for sometime till 10:00 PM.
A lot happened over 3 coffees!
Expenses:
1 Irish Coffee + 1 Aztec + 1 Cafe Latte = Rs. 265

Comments