Parvati 31/1/2010

Places visited: Parvati
Date: 31/1/2010
Purpose: Timepass.
Persons: Harshal, Juilee.

Juilee wanted to take me out for gift shopping for my birthday. But Juilee is the most pleasent and the most best and the most great gift, god gave to me, so I told her that I do not want any other gift, but the AmbiPure refeil pack of car perfumes. She was a little bit disappointed, but as usual her mood got recovered when I told her that we will go somewhere in the evening.

We started on scooty at 6:00 PM from home and when we reached near dandekar pul zopadpatti, Juilee took a good photo of Parvati ( excluded the zopadpatti ).

I parked the scooty at Parvati Paytha and started climbing. The sun was yet to set, so there are very beautiful colors in the sky but equally bad smells of shu and shi in the atmosphere because of the zopadpatti.

We took 2 haults and reached the top. We first went to the balcony of Shankar-Parvati mandir. From there we get a very nice view of entire pune from all the directions. The topmost points were crowded by youth so we could not go there. Then we went to the mandir. After that we went to the Kartikey Mandir, but I felt sad by seeing that the balcony at that mandir was vanished. bahutek pavsamule dhasalali hoti. Tithun pan changla view milala asta. Then we went to Vishnu-Narayan mandir. We did not go to visit the Balaji Bajirav samadhi ( I thought of not to disturb him in his chir-vishranti at night :) ). We decided to visit the samadhi and sangrahalay in next visit ( probabely in the morning time ) The sangrahalay is open from 7:30 AM to 8:00 PM with ticket of Rs.5 per person. I have visited it before, it has lot of old things.

Then we came back to Vitthal-Rakhumai mandir. Darshan gheun jaravel basun gappa marlya ani mag khali yayla nighalo. palat palat 5 minitat khali alo.

Then we returned back home till 8:15 PM.

Juilee che pay thode dukhat hote... parvati chadhlya mule bahutek.

I strongly feel that the PMC is not maintaining the Parvati very well.

Expenses:

Ticket for the balcony: Rs. 2 ( x 2 ) = Rs. 4

Comments