Sarasbag 8/6/2010

Places visited: Sarasbag.
Date: 8/6/2010
Purpose: Timepass.
Persons: Harshal, Juilee

Amhala Bhetun 2 varsha zali. So I called Juilee to meet me at the same place.... Sarasbag. She came very early and waited for me in the temple. I was caught in traffic and so I first went to Naivedyam and bought Cheez Sandwich for Juilee and then I called Juilee to come outside. I wanted to see her outside first. She was buying Gajra.
We then hold hands of eachother and started walking down the staircase. She was looking great while wearing the gajra. We then went into the templ and took darshan.
Then we came out and sat near the pond. Then I shown Juilee the sandwich. ( I knew she was very hungry as she went to the gym and then because of me, she travelled upto sarasbag without having anything. )
After eating sandwich, amhi khup bhandlo.... actually bhandaycha navhta... pan kalala nahi matabhed ka zale te... :-( bhandan karnyat ch sade aath vaajle.
tyaat ghari aambe kharab zale mhanun aaila aamras kadhava laagla....
amhi baherun kahitari khayla gheun janar hoto.... taar sagli dukana band zali... 9:00 vaajle hote.
nusta vaitag...
jau de hota asa kadhi kadhi.

Comments