Kamla Neheru Uddyan 13/2/2011

Places visited: Kamla Neheru Uddyan
Date: 13/2/2011
Purpose: timepass
Persons: Harshal, Juilee.
In the evening we went to Kamala Neheru Uddyan at Prabhat Road. I went there when I was a little kid. The garden is big with lots of different trees. It has a good jogging track as well. We first saw garden from inside and then came out. We had shev-puri and bhel. It was very tasty. The bhel-wala was preparing the bhel in a big vessel and making a huge sounds while mixing the contents in it with big spoon.
Then we went inside and walked on the jogging track. There was a water fountain. It was looking cool. We sat there for a while. The day before I had bought the Central Bank shares on Margin. So I tried the Lady Luck of Juilee here at the fountain. She gave me her Lady Luck. (The next day the share rose by Rs. 5 and I made a huge Rs. 10000 profit. Juilee's Lady Luck is working!)
We returned home till 8:00 PM.

Comments