Pu La Deshpande Uddyan 15/12/2012


Places visited: Pu La Deshpande Uddyan
Date: 15/12/2012
Purpose: Timepass
Persons: Harshal, Juilee, Radhika.

I wanted to take Radhika to some garden to make her familiar with the crowd in this world. So on this bright and cooler Saturday evening we took her to Pu La Deshpande Uddyan. We had a brisk walk and Radhika enjoyed her first garden visit in her life. I do not know if she will remember all these things when she grows up, but I am sure she will enjoy the thousands of photographs that we are taking these days.
When I was child there was no digital camera. My Shirish Mama, Prakash Mama and Dina Mama had some advanced role camera and so I have just only hundreds of photos of mine childhood. Later my father bought the Kodak camera which helped us to store those happy moments of my teenage. And now these digital cameras are helping us to catch all the millions of moments in GBs of card.

Expenses:
Ticket (Rs 5 X 2) = Rs. 10

Comments